There is nothing more cool than enjoying huge data at cheaper rate. You can now enjoy whooping data of 2GB for just N100 and 10GB For just N500. That sounds stupid right?
You will be needing to Port your SIM Card from one Network to Airtel, But i recommend you use MTN Registered sim when carrying out this simple Trick. In This article I will be showing Tips and procedure to take in other to port from MTN to Airtel which after i will show you simple step to be taken in other to enjoy this data offer.
- MTN Registered SimCard (You need to port it to Airtel)
- A valid ID Card (Student ID Card, Voter’s card, National id or Driver license)
- Your Time Is Need As Well.
How To Port From Another Line To Airtel Network
- Locate Any Airtel Office around you with above requirements.
- Tell Them you will love to Port Your Existed Sim (MTN ) To Airtel
- You will be Asked to fill out a Form. (Follow Customer Care Procedures)
- Now You will receive an SMS From Airtel On The MTN SIM Telling you ( You Wish To Port your line )
- Reboot Your Smartphone when you noticed that the MTN Network has disappeared.
- You will be guided to input your newly in ported Airtel SIM Card.
- Switch Off Your phone and just insert the newly in ported Airtel SIM
- You will then get a confirmation message from Airtel that your sim has been ported.
Make sure you follow my exact procedure and steps below in other to enjoy the whooping 2GB For N100 and 10GB For N500 . Don’t panic the steps is easy. The data powers all you Apps, you don’t need any VPN To tweak before it works. Just Accumulate and enjoy!
How To Get 2GB and 10GB For N200 and N500 Respectively
- Recharge Your Line Through Your Bank Account or Zoto Recharge
NOTE: Do not Recharge your Line with any Card PIN Or else you will not be given the 2GB Data For N100.
- After Recharge your line with Zoto or through bank , You will receive an SMS from Airtel saying you have been rewarded with 2GB free data.
- To Check your Data Balance Dial *223# (Data is valid for 30days)
How To Get 10GB For N500 On Airtel Sim Card
- Following the above steps – Of Recharging N100 you receive 2GB Data
- Recharge another N100 Making N200 You receive 4GB Data
- So Recharge the Sum Of N100 Up To N500 and you receive 10GB For just N500
NOTE: The more you recharge your line using Zoto or through bank the more you accumulate more data. This is to say you can enjoy 20GB For Just N1000.
- At the same time know that You can’t accumulate more than 50GB per month. ( Any given data has 30days Validity period)
You will enjoy All this data Only if you Recharge through Bank o r Zoto App but don’t forget. Do Not Recharge Using PINs, Mean while All your Recharged Airtime will still be Intact for you.
Benefit and Features Of Using Ported Airtel SIM Card
- You get the best of rates for voice and data services.
- You begin to leverage Airtel’s wide range of innovative and unparalleled products and services.
- You have the benefit of being served by a top global brand with best-in-class network quality, amazing data speeds and a differentiated customer service experience.
- You enjoy unmatched benefits when you use your line in 20 countries and counting.
- You enjoy whooping data bonus at the lowest rate you could never have expect from any network operators in Nigeria.